Thursday, December 22, 2005

screwed up

thats how the show went today. coz of people all trying to do things their way, nobody really wanting to listen to me.. and therefore you guys pissed them off. gosh, were they embarrassed...

Sure, I don't have your number of years of experience. But I'm clear about how things are running, I'm clear about what has been communicated. Why not listen to me?

Don't really wanna go through one more show with the 2 of them anymore. 'Lao jiao' they may be.. but they've got a problem with their attitudes.

He probably has pms these 2 days or something, otherwise he just can't believe that anyone can handle what he has been doing for over 10 years, better than him.

She.. her usual, screaming and shouting.

Can't she just let me do the last and final show with S at the other side? I would be so greatful for it, and I would be so much happier there. At least, respect me for my role there.

I'm really sick now. Curbed it for the whole of today with a total of 6 panadols.. went through the show without feeling sick or my nose running.

Now I'm back home, nose is spilling over again. Feeling drowsy and throat queesy... (MC tomorrow! and.. please let it be Friday too)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home