Sunday, December 11, 2005

Simple and Nice

That's how I would describe the past 2 days. I didn't get to talk to them at all, but it was all that eye contact that mattered. Just like how Ashin put it last time.. 我們都是神的孩子﹐眼神可以互相了解. You might think I'm hallucinating, but I could see it in their eyes. And I'm satisfied enough =) and it brings a smile to my face each time I try to recall their 眼神. And it gives me the assurance once again that, you don't have to try too hard to vie for their attention.

The one moment that has very deeply ingrained in my memory is that long period where stone simply stood in front of me playing the guitar. I watched his fingers glide and fly up and down the bridge before ashin came to sing beside him. They felt so close, so real and I was just totally drawn in during that 1 minute.

Time seemed to really go by so quickly yesterday, as I understood the difference between just watching a show and being on your feet, enjoying every moment with your best friends.

And I really have to say, this is the best MD concert I have ever been to. Although it could do without the fanciful costumes and more songs =P, it was still great. Maybe it was the close proximity, maybe it was the intoxication of the booming and ringing of the ears, maybe it was just everything right then... (unlike tkzc when I was down with a cold and nyqnl when I was without this group of friends, and unlike the 2 concerts in tw where we were in a foreign land).

I wish I can be there all over again, right from the beginning. And they could play on.. and not end.. so many songs still left to sing, how could they have just ended?

I don't want to go to another FH elsewhere. Its not the same as it being on your own homesoil. This is something that I've come to realise.. and there are truly good reasons for it.

Just as I have done so, so many times before, I still got to do this.... Thank you MD... thank you for bringing your music into our lives. Thank you for showing me what true passion and courage is.

I'm finding my way through too. I will get there. Thank you to all my friends who made the last 2 days very very very special and memorable for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home