Monday, December 12, 2005

Humility

went to watch ahlian's play today and I thought the concept in which it was presented, was really interesting. And she always looks so sweet =), just as we always tell her, she looks best in white.

But she's a really sweet person as well. I mean how long have I known her.. just that I've had many chances to work with her and she personally invited me to watch her play, reminded me about it and was actually looking for me when she didn't see me in the audience anymore (I had to leave right before it ended because of something urgent). How much nicer can she be?

Its nice to see her doing so well these days, even though its probably not the type of success that she should deserve (with such a wonderful personality like hers). But I can see that she looks happy. This is something I know, I should learn from her.

Work hard, be happy and be appreciative of the people and friends around you. And lastly.. the big word. Humility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home