Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Beaming with pride

Felt proud today when I saw them on stage and all eyes on them (and also young girls peeping at them from the back, whispering and giggling). Its that feeling of being with them from the beginning till now. Although, its still far from what they can reach, I feel happy to be part of it all.

I will miss them. These 5 monkies (truly monkies who can't stay put and eat alot, talk alot, disappear alot...). But I'm sure I'll be back there once in a while to help out.

They've definitely grown through the months. And I hope to see them get better and better, gain more support and be the best that they can be. Its like having 5 little brothers.

The day when either one of them does really well, I'll definitely be feeling very happy for them. Work hard boys! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home