Saturday, December 17, 2005

loneliness

to me, this is a scary word. I can never survive alone. Its lucky I've got a dog around, when my parents go overseas (since my brother only comes back to singapore once a year). A big house is nice, but a big empty house is quiet.

we spend alot of time together. simply because I always need company. I hate to eat alone especially in a crowded place. I hate to take the bus or train on my own (I always tend to wait for any of my colleagues to leave work together). And I'll never go out, to watch movie, shopping, walk around, all alone.

I know of some people who like to shut themselves away from people at times, just to spend time with themselves. I know of some who like to go catch a movie or sit down at a cafe with a good book on their own. But these are just what I can never do. I need friends. I thrive on them for my basic daily survival. I like always having someone to listen to or talk to during every moment of my life (except when I'm sleeping of course).

Perhaps I expect too much sometimes. But how do you overcome such fears?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home