Friday, December 16, 2005

2006

Its fast approaching and it will mark quite a number of things for me.

My last official event with them. What happens after? What the arrangement is or whether she agreed to my proposal, I have no idea (as usual).

The day we fly off to HK, after pushing aside the temptation to go to TW once again. But its been quite a while since we've gone somewhere just on our own, so wherever it is, we shall just enjoy ourselves and leave the troubles behind here for 5 days.

A new job? I certainly hope a good one will come my way. Will she help me? Once again.. I have no idea (she's good... she's really one person whose mind cannot be read)

The end of a very very fruitful and interesting year for me, but I'm game for what the new year brings. Bring it on!

What do I really want in the new year? Just to be doing what I love, and for my band to really stay motivated and strong. I'll still be sticking my head in the clouds as I always do, but keeping my feet firmly on the ground at the same time, so I would't fall over and land on my face.

I can't see where I'll be after I return from HK or what life will be like for me, nor do I know where my money for expenses will come from after that either. But I just know, I want to live life and enjoy it while I can and whenever I can. So... when will I find a job that I can really enjoy yet make a reasonable living out of it? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home