Saturday, February 18, 2006

Looking forward to my new table

We'll be moving on Sunday and I'll be getting my own table at last. Today they were deciding where I should sit, especially since I'll be 'shared' between 2 departments. A window view with less storage space or an aisleside table with more storage?

At the mention of window view, it reminded me of my table at my previous company. One that I really loved because I could look out to greenery =)

This is it...


I miss that view, but I don't miss the work (well maybe part of it, but it was the work that was out of the office that I loved). Neither do I miss the rats that start running above the ceiling boards at 7pm each day... reminder to us not to do OT? =P

I hope my new table at the new office would be a nice place. Coincidentally, its in a building where I spent quite a bit of my childhood at, because my mum worked there hehe and its now refurbished and revamped.

Will take a photo of it when we've settled in =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home