Saturday, February 04, 2006

my wishlist

was compiling our repertoire and going through the many tabs that i love to dl when i have nothing better to do...

And this is my current list of songs that I would really love to have us play =)

MD - 雌雄同體 (soon to be fulfilled.. i hope)
MD - 花
MD - 愛情萬歲
MD - 終結孤單
MD - 燕尾蝶 (how I wish...hopefully by then we'll be good enough to figure it out)
MD - 亂世浮生 (how I wish too...)
MD - everything else hehe
Ah Yue - 愛的初體驗
Ah Yue - 愛我別走
Amei - Bad Boy (just because the tabs sounds so good.. heh)
Beyond - 光輝歲月
U2 - with or without you
Oasis - stand by me
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

Wishing out loud here =P.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 am , Blogger diese_tage said...

Heh I want Zhang Zhen Yue's Fen Shou Ba too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home