Saturday, February 11, 2006

a night to remember

after a few days of tuning and fine tuning of stuff here and there, a little bit of messiness and uncertainty... we have finally successfully pulled the show off, very smoothly i must say.

and there's just one way to describe it. memorable.

Seeing all these people for the past 4 days, has left so many memories in my mind, that I just blank out at times recalling different moments, different things that happen... that I'll even smile to myself.

At times, there have been awkwardness, even frustration or confusion, but there have also been lots of happy and interesting times.

Getting to work with and observe the 2 main people behind so much that I grew up with, has already been really wonderful to me. what else can i ask for?

Then finally got to meet her as well.. sweet person. But too bad, it was short =P.

And as usual, my favourite.. ahlian hehe.. always very nice to me.

i love doing this job (without the other 'office' responsibilities) and i'll still want to keep doing it. Although J says that this will be my last.. because i probably wouldn't have time to come back to help her out anymore, I hope it won't be. There's nothing like doing a job like this... that gives you such a satisfaction after everything is completed.

It was sweet of her to toast me with champagne, despite her being a slave driver at work.. i've always known that she's really a great person by nature. i know i'll have more opportunities with them, so long as i maintain good relations.. and who knows, that one day will come when i finally get to meet the ones i've always been dreaming to meet =). when that day comes, i'll look for her to ask for work to do, before she even asks me hehe.

i love working with these guys. i hope my new colleagues would be a great bunch too.

Monday.... just 2 days away and i'll find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home