Friday, February 10, 2006

how did i get here?

i wish i could just blog every detail of what happened in my job with M. Everything I did, every person I met, and especially this show that I'm doing now. People I'll never ever imagine meeting, I met in the last 3 days. One more whom I'll love to meet, I'll get to meet tomorrow =).

i have my reasons for not writing all these out. I prefer not to let the world know every vivid detail of my life or my job. Because there really isn't much of a need to. But those I'm close to, you'll know ;)

but having seen what i have, having done what i have, having experienced what i have, and having met so many people (from all walks of life, all professions, and many whom i admire)... i really appreciate all the opportunities that i have been given all this while.

i'll never deny that working with them has been great for me.
how did i get there? just a passion that took me somewhere, and met someone who then helped me. and in that company, i got to know another person who helped me to get my new job now.
this is what i call networking... its really so important.

i know i'm not PR enough at times, but i'll prefer not to be.. because i simply don't know how to be overly PR, unless I get to be more familiar with the person, or if I know that the person is super nice and easy for me to feel comfortable with.

i don't know if i regret not staying to coordinate this project, because it would have built me a stronger network. but then, if i didn't leave, i wouldn't have gotten to the next step of finding a job ever closer to my passion. you can never have the best of every world.

right now, i'm already having the best of 2 worlds. freelancing for my previous company, doing the best project we have ever done since I joined & waiting to start work at the new company on monday.

won't put too much expectations into the new job and i'll rather not try to imagine where it will take me because overexpectations only lead to disappointment. Shall take things as they come and be happy every step of the way =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home