Wednesday, February 08, 2006

shutting out unhappy thoughts

and now, just focusing on happy ones.

today was really interesting and it was great to be able to observe such talented people. although i didn't have much to do today, and felt more like a flower pot. But still, I did enjoy myself and i'm glad for this opportunity to come back to do this event, even though i've already left.

tomorrow will be another interesting day i'm sure =)

being there, it always makes me feel confident of myself. Knowing that there are people who trust me and believe in my capabilities. its even made me wonder if i should go back. but then... is that really what i want?

which other place is there, who confidently takes me in without interviewing, having full belief in what I can do for them?

which other place gives me responsibilities so huge that I sometimes don't even believe i can pull it off, but eventually i do?

I wish I can find another place like this. I don't hope to go back.. beacuse of the same reasons that I left. Yet, I feel comfortable with these people, because they are able to put their full trust in me.

I just want to be me. Me as I am...

Shall not think too much for now, but I will just have fun till the show this Friday. I'm sure it will be a fantastic one. And its just great getting to meet all these people =)... truly a melting pot of talent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home