Friday, December 23, 2005

m.u.s.i.c

today's jamming went pretty well. It was weird that my cold stopped during that period and started running, the instant i got into the cab.

Tried to hold out today with my voice, especially with that bryan adams song. totally reminded me of its my life haha (was also nursing a cold when we did that song). still i can never understand why i want to torture myself by tranposing it higher.

And yup finally, today after so so long, we've got a 2nd original to our name. er.. we still pretty much remain without a name actually but what the heck, doesn't really matter.

If we can keep this working pace up during every jam session, it will simply be ideal.

I don't want to sell songs as a composer, nor strive to cut an album to become famous. I don't want a band because its cool. I just want the luxury of coming together with a band every week or every now and then.. to play music and create our own music (from the very basics right till the end). Our arrangements may not be professional, but at least we know, it went through our own hands (perhaps over influenced by mayday...)

If only I was that good, I could survive as a full time musician. But fate decrees.. I am simply not. So, I still gotta find another means of survival while I continue with this dream of playing with a band. I never want to wake up from it.

But we don't just play for ourselves, we play for people. I love entertainment, show biz, the audience's response and applause but not the glitz and the glamour.

My next dream is to play in a cafe or bar or simply anywhere. Can it come true?

Open my own? Maybe... maybe i just might do so. Who knows? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home