Thursday, December 01, 2005

walk walk see see buy buy

Got fed up of work today, so I left pretty early (even though not on time) with S to walk around ps.

These are the things I bought:

1) $11 worth of Christmas exchange present
- a pig handphone holder + a glow-in-the-dark pig wrist guard (just wanted to keep to a theme hahah.. so yup, my theme is, pig! *so lame*) But after analysing through the guys in my company, I figured it wouldn't be a problem for them to use these presents. Not that they are erhemm.. that... but just that they are also the fun type of people who wouldn't mind cute stuff ;)

2) 2 very interesting looking keychains that read
- Best Receptionist (for my colleague whose last day was today)
- Best Production manager (for my manager's bday next month, even though she's bad to us at work =P, she's still a nice person)

3) 3 packs of facial mask
simply because my colleague and I thought we needed it (after the months of torture) and also because it was buy 4 get 2 free.. so we got 3 each heh.
Just used one.. its really pretty good (especially the fact that my skin is not sensitive to it, as it is to alot of other facial products). I just hope it lasts.

4) Essesntial Oil (moonflower)
that I wanted to have all along, to make my room smell nice (but now still lacking of candles and a burner).. and after experimenting with scented candles, cheapo ones, and realising that there's no smell coming from it other than the smell of something burning. Right now my room fragrance is 'dog'.

What's up after work tomorrow? We're not gonna stay too late again. We'll be off to ktv!

Life, is really what you make of it. You can choose not to coop yourself up everyday just doing OT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home