Tuesday, December 27, 2005

4 years come to naught

i've said what i wanted to say, and i've done what should have been done to my best ability.

I don't seek to be understood nor do i feel that i need to explain anything. the cards have always been open on the table for all to see. if its not enough, then I guess its all that i can give.

its easy to feel angry or upset, but i don't feel any of these. over angry? not either.. i feel totally at peace right now.

even families fall apart and go separate ways.

a pity? yup, perhaps.. especially after 4 years. but a greater pity that after 4 years, what I do, is still not plain enough for all to see.

But like i said, I don't demand anything. I will move on with life.. continue to do what I do, give out what I can give. I don't have money, but I know I have other abilities that can benefit people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home