Sunday, February 27, 2005

crawling through life

time passes so quickly, that its so scary...
didn't even realise that i haven't blogged for a week already. and the best part is, i don't really know what i have done the entire week either. that has probably been the way life is for me since the start of 2005. haven't been updating news to the website much less to mention all the other information on the web =P... its just a sense of weariness. I don't feel like i'm getting enough sleep most of the time either.

So what have I been doing all this while? I don't know!
time just seems to be slipping away...

plenty of things to think about and to worry about but i think my mind has shut that part of my life into a corner of my brain. All i want to do is go out and have fun. Well, maybe i've been too deprived for very long.. all the years of intense studying, the paper chase and the climb up the education ladder had made me very much of a nerd for so many years.

It is probably so that now, all i want to do is relax... but in contemporary society... its what you'll call bumming around, being unproductive and a leech in society, not contributing much.. just floating around, and letting life pass day by day.

no idea how come my brain and my body has slowed down over time. is it because i'm getting old? or maybe because i used up too much of my energy from the start?

just earlier on, i've told myself, i have to pick up from now. I have to speed up my engines and just finish up with all the work I have to complete this degree, to pucker up my courage to get to where I need to. But i'm still feel lethargic...

yes, i feel like a snail right now, with everything else passing me by.
if only everything else ard me could slow down along with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home