Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I'm a chicken

In the end, I didn't do it.. I didn't make the call. I just gave up the opportunity because just thinking about having to call, makes me all so un-me.

To the normal world, I must seem so useless coz even a young kid can make a phonecall. When somebody asks you to call somebody else for something, how do you say, can you call on my behalf? because I have a phobia of making phonecalls. They think I'm joking or something or that I can't even do something as simple as make a call, what else can I do? So I simply don't say anything, I'll just say ok, and end up sms-ing wherever possible.

Alot of other times, I just find means and ways (and I really mean all ways...), to evade from making a call.

I've even had a close female friend impersonate as me before to book a doctor's appointment for my mum, or to call my school for some issues.

If you ask me, I think my problem is serious. I think I need a shrink.

But then again, probably a shrink would also think I'm crazy for having such a weird phobia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home