Friday, February 04, 2005

my very new possession

if money can buy happiness, it comes in this form




I am now the proud owner of a Nokia6170! My first clamshell phone :)

Took me 2 years of nail-biting, hair-pulling wait.. to finally get a phone that I truly like. Why nail biting? coz i was tired of my old 6610 long ago but i resisted.. and waited for my hp plan to pass its 2 year contract, so that i can get a new good phone at a low price of $268.

Together with my 6610 traded in, this, is the result. And i'm very satisfied with it.




I have dumped in everything Mayday.. cut versions of Mayday's new songs as my ringtones, self created wallpapers hehehe. Exciting.. certainly more exciting than thinking about school. Well, everything else beats thinking about school hands down anyway =P

The keypad is really great to press, the phone can support mp3, it can allow me to have my own screensavers using any animated gif.. currently mine is what you see at the top of this blog now haha. The only bad thing about this phone is the lack of memory. So I've had to delete away all the pre-given stuff in the phone and limit wat new stuff i put inside, so that I still have a substantial amount of photos that I can take with it.

Other than that, its wonderful... at least for now, till i get tired of it hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home