Friday, March 24, 2006

yo yo

I really haven't been blogging much lately. There are just lots of times when I've got many things on my mind that I want to pour out in writing, but never do in the end, because there are too many other 'distractions' around me that take away this priority. But then again, blogging never really was a priority. It was an outpouring of thoughts and whatever rubbish that could come out from me at that point in time. Like now =P

Each day I go to work, each day I see the people around me, I look at the things I'm doing, even just looking at my boss, feels so surreal. Its a job that I would never had thought I would be able to do, even to many.. its not the most glamourous type of job a graduate should do. But I see it as a job breaming and overflowing with possibilities and opportunities. Its just a matter of how well I can make use of these chances.

And I know I'm very lor sor to keep repeating to sh how I still can't believe I'm in this job. I've got my next step in mind.. I hope to be able to achieve it. Not asking for the skies, but maybe one day I might just reach it too.

For now, its already great for me that everyone is so willing to impart what they know to me, and have me involved. And its great to see smiles on everyone's faces everyday.

Tomorrow, we're supposed to be going out on a company outing. Us and our subsidiary company, plus the 3 bosses.. making a total of about 20 people. The plan is to have dinner and then go.... erm... bowling (*cough*). I'll rather go with the original plan of ktv with the pool table (although I don't know how to play pool... but I still like that super huge room with the super huge screen). But well, lets see what happens tomorrow ;)

1 Comments:

At 6:07 am , Blogger huixian said...

wats the next step u have in mind? anything to do w our band? haha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home