Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Peek Into my Bag

Got Mr b0h to 'shun bian' take these photos for me, since he was so into taking his own bag hehe.

There isn't alot inside my bag.. (especially rubbish haha.. because I just changed to this new bag not too long ago).

The long line of Mayday badges.. by far my favourite badges although some are quite scratched. It beats keeping them in its nice untouched packaging and not using them =P


What's in my bag?

- Water Bottle
- Wallet (Given by my mum years ago)
- Ipod Nano in a Red Pouch from HK and Fish out of Water Keychain
- Makeup Pouch (I got from Taipei and its now pretty dirty looking haha)
- Namecards & silver Namecard holder
- Ezlink card & Neoprint photo in a doraemon card holder given by my mum
- Chicken Little Notebook & Pen
- Fisherman's Friend (Strong Mint)
- Foldable Comb which I don't even use
- Home and Office Keys (with a Schnauzer keychain from my bro and Taz keychain from my JC secretpal which has already lost both its legs)
- The ever essential sanitary napkins that are not suitable to be photographed and placed here so they remain silently in the bag
- Sometimes my jacket which I have left behind at office today.
- And also the camera that we're using to take this photo hehe

Now isn't my bag just boring to peek into?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home