Tuesday, March 14, 2006

We have done it again!

Yes.. once again.. we have booked tickets to tpe haha. and without knowing the dates of hhy, we had to make the guess. Scared for sure.. but we hope we guessed the dates right. Otherwise........ I'll rather not try to think otherwise... =P

Lots of things have happened since I blogged.

SH took on a freelance project that I think would be good exposure for him =)

Celebrated my mum's bday.. gave her the watch I bought for her, and we had chilli crab for dinner! I just wished, we could have more of it... coz it was a little unsatisfying to eat and end there hehe.

I gave my smelly dog a bath when I simply couldn't take it any longer..

Oh yeah, and our domain name got cut off too without us expecting. A little early I would say.. and only 8 days after we received our invoice. We were quite angry about it.. but in the end had to pay quickly still, coz SH was worried our domain would be bought off by someone else. And now.... I'm terribly poor (was already poor from buying my mum her bday present). Awaiting donations please!! =P

And we had our 2nd jam session at my house on Sunday. It was fun... being able to finally cover the songs properly at least hehe. We played wen rou again.. after such a long time, and suddenly it felt so easy to play. It was a good feeling though =) because it was through that song and that day that made me realise that we did improve along the way. That day, I played on after the girls left. Didn't go see the concert coz SH wanted to do his work.. so I played the guit till night time... till my wrists and fingers hurt so much.... till both arms ached. But it was a wonderful feeling.

** (I think its the amp.. it makes things sound better, even though its just a humble little toaster amp that used to act as a toy for a chinchilla hehe)

I'm setting goals for myself now.. especially with my added responsibility now. Whether we find a drummer or not, it all depends on fate.... the rest, is our own hard work.

And so..... 10 Things I need to constantly do for the next week:

1) Learn Keyboard and Sing S.B.S

2) Learn Guit and Sing Summer

3) Polish up Guit and Sing Hua

4) Revise Guit and Sing X.N / C.X.T.T / K.C / Z.Y / W.M.U.W.S.E

5) Learn Guit and Sing T.M.O

6) Learn Left hand Keyboard for Z.M.Y.C.J

7) Revise Keyboard and Sing Lydia

8) Refigure out the Rhythm Guit for H.E.A

9) Work on current originals and not neglect them

10 ) Compose more tunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home