Saturday, March 04, 2006

unbelievable....

today, as we were shopping around in a watch shop for my mum's birthday present, a very familiar tune caught my ear.

It stopped me in my tracks because I recognised it as the tune to one of the songs I wrote last year. A whole 2 lines that I could never be mistakened. And in my state of shock, I looked at sh and pointed up asking, "zhou jie lun"?

He replied matter-of-factly, "ya" (of course not really knowing why I was asking him that question).. and also because he always doesn't really remember my demos that I send him to listen *stare* =P

Back home, I searched for the song that may be what I heard today. I've never heard his previous album except for the 2 main songs, fa ru xue and ye qu, so the other songs were totally unknown to me. And I don't listen to radio much either... I couldn't have possibly heard the song before. What's more, I came up with the tune before he released the album and yj even kindly penned the lyrics for me.

Well, I found the song, and listened to the chorus. Then compared it to my demo again. SH of course just burst out laughing while I'm feeling sad that now... the song that I like, I've got to change it. Whats more, its a whole 2 lines of the most important part of a song.. the chorus. I'm at the losing end... against Mr Chou.

sigh....... sigh sigh..........

maybe i should just dump that song.

2 Comments:

At 1:08 am , Blogger ツリちゃん☆ said...

Just being kaypoh, which of his songs was it? If you don't mind saying lah... : )

 
At 8:11 am , Blogger Florence said...

eh, its 'lan man shou ji'.. =)

just realised too that my friend's lyrics actually uses the same rhyme (ya yun)... if only we can win the lottery as easily ehhehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home