Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My $9 Day

Just as my title states, I only spent $9 today (not inclusive of transport of course) and it was because I spent the entire day at work (first time in a long long long long... too long while).

For $9 I had,
Lunch - Yong Tao Foo & a drink
Dinner - Fish Wanton Hor Fun & a drink
Supper - Cup Noodles

If only every day I could suffice my stomach with under $10, I could save so much in a month. hahaha... but its entirely impossible. Otherwise, I wouldn't be blogging about this rare occurance right here and right now. This day was sans meeting anyone, sans snacks, sans deserts, and sans expensive non-hawker food.

What's the point of this entry? I don't really know either... but just feeling very satisfied that I saved money today haha. And maybe because I've got my adrenalin pumping from finally having more substantial things to do.

My eyes are dry, my toes hurt a little, but it still feels good to be able to be where I am. Right now... I'm just interested in having a nice warm shower =)

Till then......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home