Saturday, March 04, 2006

don't think too much

Yup, i've told myself that its really bad to just ignore the guy and not reply. I've got other guy friends as well, so I can talk to him the same way like I talk to other guys.

SH agrees too that maybe he's just too eager to make friends. In this case, people of the same interest and also because we are the first bunch he has ever jammed with.

But can't help feeling that the questions that he asks are pretty weird. Few days back, SH very cleverly asks me to put our photo as my msn avatar (as a hint that I have a bf..), only to invite questions like 'is that your bf?', 'how long have you been together?' and 'what are both of your star signs?'

Then he starts to talk to me about dogs, since of course my msn always does display photos of my dogs, and also because he happens to have a dog as well. And he starts to offer to sell me a shaver for my dog.. or if my dog wants some doggie treats. (hmmmm)

Well, since I told myself to just treat him like any other guy friend of mine.. I didn't ignore him today. He added me on friendster and of course being the kaypoh person I am, I went to peek at his profile. Strange person I must say........ his appearance is quiet but his personality seems dark (quite disturbing images that he puts in his photos and background image). Really tough person to read.

He talked about jamming together again.. and I just tried to talk it off haha. Don't know how to tell him that we probably won't jam with him again but then.. yeah, it all depends.

He has a different personality but then we shouldn't think too much and make assumptions. I believe he will know enough about me from friendster (especially my age! =P and my relationship) to not have any wrong thoughts.

Anyway, I deleted my blog url from my friendster profile and the forum haha. I shall from now, keep my blog in isolation =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home