Monday, January 30, 2006

not my cup of tea

never like cny... its always like 'pao ge tai' (as sh describes)... running from place to place. For those who have cars comfortably driving you around, you'll never know the tiredness of waiting and transferring from bus to bus, to bus to bus...

Well, never had it for 26 years of my life.

have got some relatives at my house but i'm hiding in my room, because everybody thinks i'm sleeping. and its kinda weird for me to go outside now.

Anyway, nose is running, got a little ashtmatic last night too. Thought I could rest a little more but couldn't.

Its just a good thing I'm not working yet, and don't have to get back to work after tuesday.

Always wish I could leave s'pore every cny. Never mind about the ang paos.... i'll rather work to earn the money. Although we know we probably only get to visit our relatives we dont' see much, once a year.. the boredom and tiredness does get a bit too much for just 2 to 3 days. But then... that's s'pore for you, just basically these few days of holidays left for your visiting. And just like our lifestyles, its "pia" all the way!

Next year, my bro probably won't be back, so I think I'll go seek refuge over there in aus =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home