Friday, February 03, 2006

finally there's work to do

its been some time since the interview, and there hasn't been any call or mail from them. Am I not suitable for the job? Or are they simply taking their time to choose? Am I not good or experienced enough? Or was I too truthful in the interview? I hate suspense... and not knowing whether this is hope is real or false.

I tend to gamble on only one single thing at a time - attend one interview, and hope to hit a homerun. Only when I know its not happening, then I'll convince myself to apply for another, go for another interview, and hope again for that miracle homerun. Right now... I think it'll be some time before i convince myself that there's no more chance of this job and start looking for another. But I'm really still hoping....

Its already a month since my last day of work. And I have never failed to fall ill every week since returning from hk. I definitely fall ill less when I'm busy at work and running all around. A sendetary lifestyle is making me expand sideways and doing my health quite a bit of harm.

Which is why.. I'm glad that I'll be called back to do a show next week. Great that it spans from the mon to fri. I'm happy to have work to do, and to feel useful... to get my bum out of my burning seat. To put some money back into my bank account. To get my mind off food all the time. And to get my antibodies functioning normally once again.

Lets hope I receive a call in the next week. If I don't then yeah... I'll accept it and find a new alternative once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home