Thursday, January 26, 2006

impossible possibilities

I applied with not much expectation, thinking that soon I might need to find other alternatives for a job, while I try to set up what I want to...

But this morning, I got a call. At first I thought it might be that previous company I went to for the interview, only that I was surprised that its another company that called me. This application I sent out last Sunday and it was sort of a repeat mail because my previous one didn't get acknowledged, and I had sent it out after the closing date. Its a complicated issue, but I'm glad I sent it out twice.

I don't really like interviews.. I lose confidence when I see the other interviewees. I do better during actual work than going through interviews =P.

Filled in the form.. scanning my certs. Gotta figure out what I'll be wearing too, before I go out for ktv later on.

Have to get through this one... its gonna be another sleepless night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home