Sunday, January 22, 2006

Cheesecake and Apple Crumble

Girls love sweet stuff, and I guess it makes our brains wake up as well =P

After jamming, and after the 3 of them left, hx and I headed to hans for a bite and a drink. We talked over the yummy cheesecake and apple crumble.. but somehow I wasn't too caught up in the taste. My mind was just scanning through for ideas on our business plan. I guess she was too, which explained why we never did finish the 2 desserts haha.

We suddenly had a lot of new ideas and everything seemed like such a pretty thought. Do this.. find this person to help, where to get the money, how to make ourselves different, the promotions we would do, and even who would handle what...

We were even brave enough to set a possible month to actually start it off. Months pass by real quickly and it will come before we know it.

We went in search for shophouses that would fit what we want. Looked around, called a few agents, then headed for another location but we were soon stopped in our steps by the rain. That was when I had to leave to come back.

I just remember her asking me this.. Do you think we can really pull this off? I really would like to believe that we can.. because its something I always wanted. I know, that we can simply because this has been a fire that was lit inside me for so long and never extinguished with time. I usually change my mind very quickly about things but when it comes to this... somehow, its different.

It won't be easy for sure. But the biggest issue I guess, is never money but personal determination.. to face any problems along the way, any people who may put us down (I know my father would.. ), and how things may not exactly go according to plan. But then again, isn't this the challenge that we want?

I like to build things from scratch and see them fall through... see the pleasure and joy I'm providing to people from the work that I do. Its what I discovered through coordinating shows. There are no shows without glitches.. just as there will be no business with no obstacles. We just need to be able to learn how to stay strong and think right.

I'm writing this blog... to remind myself of what we talked about today. Yes, I want to do this. And I will target myself to do up the proposal and budgeting throughout the week. If I don't, please scold me!! But need you guys to give me support k? ;) And yup, hx, you can still be the cashier heheh.

Seems like the cheesecake and apple crumble worked wonders on our brains and our hearts, more than our stomachs =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home