Wednesday, January 18, 2006

walking parody

(this is gonna be a whiny entry... so don't read it if you have a weak heart =P)

I need a job... because I need to work. Just spent the whole of today just watching tv, from the moment i woke up to the time when i finally came back to my room to use the computer. That is, until now I'm in front of the computer just chatting on msn. How productive a life I must say..

In between, I played the guitar, I cooked, I disturbed Pep, I ate some chocolate.. and thats about it.

Now, in front of the computer, I'm fretting over the fact that I should work to make myself feel more useful. Really hate feeling useless to society. Feel more like a parasite right now.

Give me a job! But yet, I don't want just any job.. I'm really picky and stubborn (not sure if its good or bad). And while I'm wondering where to find a job that I'll possibly like, I'm not really taking much action myself. Even now, when I see something prospectively good, I'm delaying sending the email because I dislike writing cover letters... hate the idea of selling myself (same goes for interviews..)

And so.. my title for this blog. I am a walking parody. I want things, but I don't really want them. Which boils down to me.. actually just writing such whiny blog entries like this...

Ok, the end! For now.. heh heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home