Saturday, January 14, 2006

I must be crazy

I think I'm addicted to last minute decisions, addicted to that adrenalin rush of not knowing what will happen next.

Yesterday, we thought of going to KL today (especially after we cancelled jamming for sat.. I felt like I gotta go watch md somehow... yeah.. *mad*). Well, actually it was me who later got SH excited and Shir excited as well. We started searching for flights and coaches and hostels and about how to get tickets to the concert. We were seriously considering the fact that we would go for FH KL!

It was that thought of going down to the bus company at 730am to try to buy bus tickets that would depart at 830am and try to buy the return tickets as well. It was the thought that we were going into Malaysia without any ringgit, without any hostel or hotel booked and without any tickets to the concert.

The plan, was to buy the tickets, reach KL, change some ringgit, buy the concert tickets, hunt for a place to stay then go straight down for the concert.

It seemed like such a wonderful thought and we were so hyped up and feeling high about it, SH even called shir to ask if she was going as well. And poor shir infected by us began to wonder how she could make it down as well after going down to her school in the morning hehe. Sorry... =X

The concert didn't seem that important, it wasn't that which was making us feeling so high about the whole trip, but the fact that we were going to try to go down to KL with nothing except the bags on our back. Just that thought alone, felt so exciting.

But the one thing that kept me back was my mum. How would I tell her. Of course... in the end, after asking countless times, she still wouldn't let me go. Maybe it was good that she refused.. putting down the irrational side of me that is so addicted to adrenalin rushes such as these.

Its not really put a halt to my thoughts of going, but when I wake up tomorrow, I will forget about it. So near, yet so far...

Nonetheless, this whole saga of events made me realise one thing... that I truly am crazy, meaning that I'll never ever be satisfied with a regular job. I need to run about, meet all sorts of people, see lots of things happening, face on the spot challenges, get thrown with all sorts of rubbish... its the type of job that I need, even though such jobs never ever draw that much money.

I'll never be satisfied with a stable lifestyle... as much as I would like to convince myself to be.

For now, *waves goodbye to FH KL*

3 Comments:

At 10:23 am , Blogger Florence said...

wooo sim lim square. exciting! computers, computers and more computers! *thumbs up* =D

i think i will be more than calm, i'll be asleep hehehe

 
At 6:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was pratically screaming at sh right to the phone, i think he must have hold the earpiece 2m away from his ears! haha! but the thought it was really very exciting. wahaha! with nothing on our hands. wahha!

 
At 6:18 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i know there are another few who will really join us if we really really decided to go crazy. :P wahaha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home