Friday, January 20, 2006

don't really know what to blog about

life's been just like this... -------------- (flat). Told you i needed to work =P. But then they haven't gotten back to me, which means I didn't get the job, ain't it obvious?

Well, contacted another person to inform me of any job vacancies at another place.
So many job vacancies online everyday... and I'm even getting job alerts via email stating that they suit me, but somehow, I don't think they do suit me. Or maybe its me being pick and stubborn as usual?

Or am I to wait for another job that I would love to have, but hope the person there will quit soon (and not still ponder for so long), so that I can take it on?

Then.. I even thought of going back there, to that place where the boss slammed tables, the manager screamed, rats ran everywhere in the office, and you could accumulate so much leave from doing OT but have no chance to make use of all that leave. And where alot of the things that I was doing, was quite beyond what I wanted to do...

I wanted to leave for the better, but where is that 'better' now? I'm still waiting for it to appear...
Maybe its just my pure laziness..
Or maybe its just me enjoying the fact that everyday I'm spending time playing the guitar, the keyboard, listening to music, playing around with gtp, watching lots of hk dramas, spending time with my sticky doggie, and simply preparing myself for the next jam session.

Its that contradiction that I would like to work because I need the money, yet I would like not to work because of the freedom its given me now.

Its a good thing my dad is in hk now.. he'll kill me if he knew i was just wasting time away at home not earning money to support myself.

My time limit now.. is when my bank account runs low. Its already low.. but will try to survive while I can. And when I get desperate, maybe I'll just give tuition full time.

Anyway, hx, yj and I went to a new jam studio yesterday opened by another chinese band. Really great to know that.. and they were really nice to us too.. probably due to the fact that there aren't many chinese bands in s'pore to begin with. its like that feeling of finding people of the same direction and interest as you. But its made me willing to go back there to jam often =)

walking by that stretch of road that day, i saw a few rental signs up.... *tempted*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home