Wednesday, January 11, 2006

gloomy rain

can't remember when was the last time it rained so much and it felt so cold here...

feeling cold inside too.

when you fear loneliness, you become more lonely.
when you want more, you end up not getting anything.

went for the interview today but was feeling gloomy and head was throbbing even before i stepped in, and somehow i wasn't feeling as perked up as I was, the day I came back from hk. my voice didn't sound very alive and enthusiastic, i couldn't smile much.

don't even really know if i want the job, but i just feel that i need a job and anything related will do just fine.

not feeling any excitment in me. but i'm just glad that i've got yj's guitar to accompany me through this gloomy weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home