Friday, October 07, 2005

To my dear mafia

Do things change as we grow older? Have perspectives changed? Or is it simply because our bodies and minds are growing weary?

I miss those days when we had so much energy to just do so many crazy things. Maybe our priorites have changed now over time. Not that we were insensible in the past, but I guess we probably truly had more energy then and alot of things that we saw, heard and experienced, drained out too much from us to be replaced.

I don't like how things have become too, but I want to experience that fun and laughter with you guys, the mafia. The silliness of melting in the sweltering heat of a stairway, staking it out and feeling high on our own, trying to fix the little plastic fans and drinking liang cha to cool ourselves down. The many meetings we fix up outside and online just to get even the simplest things done. The amount of noise pollution we caused at so many fast food restaurants as well.

I like the rushing around, not truly to see them but it was the feeling of being with you guys. It feels as though I have so many people in life who are willing to do so crazy things together with me. How many people can truly say they have friends like that.

If there was no mafia, I wouldn't have gone through all those things on my own.

And just as shir says, we are the mafia, so we are in everything together ya? Lets enjoy ourselves and each time they come, is our excuse to take time off our own busy schedules to get together and just be mad.

Lets have a blast! ;)

And then we can go on with chasing our own dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home