Wednesday, October 05, 2005

This is what I want

oh yes, finally, i can blog again...

missed out on alot of things that I wanted to write about for the last week.

So much has happened and so much I've seen, heard and experienced.

My first big show.. went pretty well at least :)
Goodbye to the superheroes that I'm already so tired of seeing repeatedly :P
And thanks to everyone who helped me out. We survived the many times when we were left with so much time to kill, and thank you to the 2 of you who almost went hoarse talking non stop for 3 long days.
I will remember to insert breaks in between in future!

Took 2 weeks leave with the intention to finish up my school work. But right now, on the 3rd day, I decided to give it all up and settle with what I already have. The additional degree, my job and my band.

I don't need the extra credentials. It won't increase my pay, it won't make me a different person from what I am now, it won't open the door to better opportunities. It is my experience gained through my job that will.

And when I decided to stop, I suddenly felt empty and bored. I miss working and I wanted to go back to work.
Maybe I'll just cut my leave to 1 week instead and go back next week.

Yes, I do want to start on a new project. As much as coordinating and liaising with some irritating people can be so frustrating, running the final show successfully can be such a satisfaction.

I will return to work next week, but for the few days left that I have.. maybe I can use it (as I always wanted to) to finally go write more songs and work on those that we have only bits and pieces of.

I will not go back to studying again. If ever, one day I were to say I miss studying, somebody please remind me about this entry. I never thought that I will end up on the road that I am now and I thought I hated it, but somehow, I'm starting to love it more and more.

I hope it'll take me somewhere eventually. Wherever it is, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my eyes ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home