Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mad Rush

just 2 days to go... and things are really heating up. Everyone is hounding us.. well, not as though they didn't hound us initially. Lots of rubbish too coming from that company that starts with the letter S. They really seem to have not much to do, keep calling and mailing us to ask about silly things.

And I've still got so much to do, so much to settle as well... but I still got to go out of office to get some materials tomorrow. Troublesome... is too much of an understatement.

Its a good thing baddie gave me an extension for my sch work.. otherwise I'll be dead. Even though the extension isn't that long... don't dare to ask for too much time. Which means after the end of the event, I will have to get up the next day and start typing, and draining whatever juices I will have left in my brain.

Maybe then.. redbull would be really useful. Especially after 3 full days of a crazy show. And the months of mad preparation, and this final week of appeasing everyone (of our business and also not of our business)

What's good is, after all this, these people will get off my back! =P
I will have time to go for proper lunch breaks again. Time to joke around at work, without everybody at the office sighing and making funny noises out of stress.

Now, I just hope the 3 days go well, without major hiccups... *cross fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home