Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I got to survive

This is a frantic week for me.

Loaded with too many things I have to do, and worse, in 2 areas of my life. So much so that I gotta put jamming away from my mind for this week, till I get past it.

Whatever it is, I gotta run a good show (for all 3 days) and I gotta complete my thesis (no matter how bad it is). Not sure how I am going to achieve this but I'm already falling asleep everyday in front of my computer trying to pull these 2 things off.

But self-pity is not much use, so I'm just gonna try anyway.

I'm now just looking forward to next week, where hopefully I can get more time off (I have to!).. to just finish up the thesis. And then go back to jamming again as well :P

Will try to blog about the events of last weekend when I have the time ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home