Thursday, September 08, 2005

Allow me to talk to myself

I'm sorry, Jess, I actually forgot about your death anniversary.

But then again, I'll rather just wash away the memories of your last few days.

All I want to remember is your birthday, the first time I brought you home and all the happiness you brought to me after that :)



Its not your most flattering photo, or your cutest one. But its you as I like, even though you couldn't see or move as fast as you could anymore.

Someone asked me why I keep the photo of you in my wallet, when you are not around anymore.

Its precisely because you are no longer with me, that I have to just keep you close to me always.

Miss you.

Be happy :)

1 Comments:

At 11:03 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey flo.. you are not alone.. i still keep my previous dog's photo in my wallet too. My Jacky who spent 15 happy years with me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home