Friday, September 23, 2005

潮落之後一定有潮起

Its funny how things work out and nice little surprises come along in our lives.

潮落之後一定有潮起

Always believed in this.. and it has happened, for the both of us :).

Today, I really felt happy for him. Happy not because of the result but of what he learnt in order to get there. Of how he has changed his perception of things and his outlook of life.

We each have our own dream and our own passion. I'm glad we are living it now.

Just remember, that results only come by when you are not aiming for it. Its always the process that counts. Enjoy the process and you will reap results.

I'm not an expert, I'm learning as well. I just want to be happy, walking my own road just as I want you to be happy walking yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home