Sunday, September 18, 2005

we lived a dream


yes, it happened yesterday.

Although I'm only blogging after I read hx's blog, but you know, I feel the same too. Now, perspective has changed.

When I was down there, looking up at others playing, how I wish we could have our turn up there as well. We had that chance yesterday, and although it felt a little awkward, like we didn't really know what to do, I know we gave the best that we had.

There were mistakes, but its inevitable. To me, it was already excellent :)

I'm proud of you guys.

Just remember....
If we didn't bravely accept this challenge, we would all still be happily sitting down while jamming, our song would have been sitting in some dark corner waiting for us to arrange it properly.

And one thing I realised yesterday. I feel more for our own song, than doing covers.

Lets walk on bravely and believe that we can do it better and better and better.

One thing though, lets change our band name hahahha...

4 Comments:

At 9:47 am , Blogger ツリちゃん☆ said...

Wow! Sorry to be so suaku, where did you gals play? *haven't been paying attention to recent events and stuff*

 
At 10:25 am , Blogger Florence said...

It was at tiong bahru.. not a big event.. haha. coz we're not good enough yet =P

the event is just for amatuer performers to have a platform to perform.

 
At 3:54 pm , Blogger ツリちゃん☆ said...

Would loved to have gone watch : )
*but anyway I was working, darn...*

 
At 3:07 am , Blogger Noritaka said...

ooh... was at tiong bahru in the late noon,then mum mentioned got band so gone to take a look but got nothing yet then... haha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home