Saturday, October 08, 2005

I need to work~

I've never had such a long break in a long while.. altho its only been just a few days of rest, I think I feel even more tired than when I'm busy at work.

Now that I've got a long leave on my hands, I so wish I can go overseas, but I can't.. my pocket doesn't allow it.

So, what have I been up to? Sleeping, eating and eating and eating and eating, and trying to write songs, practicing my keyboard, contemplating if I shd go take up jazz piano or retake my driving test.

And I've been thinking too, if I can find another place to go work while i continue to gain experience there first. But where else can I go to, or rather which other place will take me in? I've just gotta be real good enough to be headhunted first I guess. Whatever it is, I'm really itching to go back to work but then can't really bear to give up the long awaited leave that I've always wanted to have.

I'm a self confessed workaholic. I can't really stop to rest for too long... been working during every school vacation I had after A levels.

Right now, I just gotta decide on which day to cut short my leave till then head on back to work :P

So, whats the next show for me? I wanna know too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home