Tuesday, June 28, 2005

my schedule for this week

finally finished with the auditions the past 3 days.

and for the rest of this week, i really gotta multitask.

Wed:
Go down to the studio in the afternoon
Go to dhoby ghaut for a production meeting in the evening
Go home read up and prepare for thesis discussion tomorrow

Thurs:
Go to school to meet lecturer to talk about my thesis (which I haven't done much on!!)
Then crash in with an existing class to learn the newly installed system with another lecturer
Go to the studio after that
Last minute practice for jamming tomorrow

Fri:
Fully dedicated Jamming day! woohoo
Hopefully no other things to handle that day at either of the jobs I'm doing now

I realise, I always find myself in such senarios, trying to do more than one thing in my life at once and buzzing here and there and everywhere. Maybe its just me, and its what defines me. I just don't like to slack.. it always feels like time is wasting away if I do.

But I know, once in a while, I gotta know how to relax and sit down to smell the air.

But so long as I'm having fun, I think a little less sleep or more running about wouldn't really matter. It beats 9hours sitting in a cubicle facing a computer and all the while waiting for the day to end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home