Thursday, June 23, 2005

aggressive advertising.. hmmm...

Eh, this probably won't be interesting to anyone, but its just really a log for myself in future...

I got 2 notes when I reached the studio today.. from 2/4 of my bosses who both weren't there in person.

Boss A wanted me to do followups on whatever enquiries there were. The problem was.. that I couldn't contact the recent people, and those I have already followed up before, I didn't want to bug them anymore.. it would be pretty rude. But then... I know boss would want me to call again! sigh...

Then I opened up my mailbox and got a long mail from Boss B (eh, hopefully he doesn't read this hahaha) to step up on aggressive advertising for them, its a long list which includes proposing possible partnerships with sites, private and governmental organizations then also the possibility of getting interviews. yes, so much to do.. or rather so much I have to think about. All the planning... all the possible proposals that I need to write.

I think I'm becoming the bao-ka-liao person, now that none of the bosses can be there all the time.

Just finished some stuff that Boss C wanted me to do yesterday. As for Boss D... he's there alot haha... but then he doesn't really ask me to do stuff.

When you've got 4 bosses and even if 3/4 has a couple of tasks for you each, it does become quite a handful.

As for now.. I probably do have to learn to be more aggressive and pushy in order to close deals for them. I know I do not have the gift of the gab... ask me to write an argumentative essay at any time, and I can do it... but try to convince someone that silver can be gold, would take quite a lot of effort for me.

But Boss B said he'll go down tomorrow to discuss more on the 'aggressive advertising'. I just hope that I won't disappoint them in this and I really hope to help them get somewhere at least, before I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home