Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The long awaited call....

Got woken up at 9plus in the morning from a very important call, from a source that I have been waiting to call me, for so long.

I'm tired and lack of sleep, but I'm happy and excited :). Tried lying down on the bed to get back to sleep but couldn't because its finally happening! I certainly hope so.. I really hope I'm not imagining it to be what I really want, but would turn out otherwise.

I got to help out for 2 days first with some auditions, starting tomorrow 9am (time to wake up early again!)... but tomorrow I've also got an important sales meeting at the studio at 7pm. I will try to leave by 6plus or reach the studio late.

I feel sorry towards my very nice bosses.. but then this is truly an opportunity and learning experience that I don't want to miss out on. I will make it for the meeting even if I gotta take a cab down!

Tomorrow... and I shall finally get a glimpse into the business.

But this is just a side step, an extra project that they need help in for now. I'll be going to do something even more exciting (once again, I hope).. from the way the lady described it to me.

Well.. something I'll never have imagined doing in my life.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 am , Blogger Ying said...

sounds really cool, hope everything went well!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home