Thursday, June 30, 2005

how quickly my life changes

Just after i posted my schedule yesterday, it takes a whole new turn after just one day and less than 24 hours.

I think I have a mad life. SH says I'm living triple lives, i think... its even more than that, just that some aspects I have chosen to put aside for a while first.

(like the forum/web which i have neglected for a while haha.. but its ok coz our full time forum admin is doing a good job covering everyone now *thumbs up*.. maybe i can retire already hahahah)

And so, my new schedule

Thurs:
Jamming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no need to say more haha.. but sad though that we will be there without my)
Go to the studio after that
Finally might get to meet SH after that

Fri:
Concert rehearsal (yup, the result of the production meeting on wed)

Sat:
The actual concert

Mon:
Finally start work formally at THE PLACE =)
(but i'm still gonna stick with helping out at the studio too, wherever and in anyway i can)

And so what happened to my school stuff? haha.. it got postponed again. But i guess I can only procrastinate to a certain extent. Its still something I gotta finish.
Although one lecturer cancelled on me, i confess that i cancelled on the other lecturer because I wanted to go jamming instead wahhaha.... (i'm sorry... i really just want to jam =P)

I will work hard, I will I will! Maybe I just need to just really put my heart into it, just like into everything else that I'm doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home