Tuesday, May 31, 2005

unbelievable

Can't believe i read this today...

五月天宣佈將提供三個名額給未發過專輯的樂團,免費提供錄音室,幫他們一圓唱片夢。

now, it makes me wish we already have more than 1 original song done and wish we formed our band ealrier on.

But then, its all about fate.. I tried for years trying to form a band but could never ever find the right people. And suddenly.. they came along, like a light in the night for me (ya, cliche.. i know haha).

Suddenly, I get to realise things that I could only imagine in the past.

I guess, I can't be greedy (even though I would really love to be one of the 3 bands to record free at da ji tui! argh)... at least its already coming together for me. I have to be patient and take things one step at a time.

Maybe that one day will still come when I can record and produce with my own effort, and then hand that cd over to them. I guess then... it will truly be as fulfilling.

But for now, let me get over the fact that I can't record at da ji tui.......

*mumble mumble grumble grumble*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home