Sunday, May 01, 2005

The anticipation and excitement

"Expo Hall 5" continued~~

In #mayday...
I told everyone about Mayday's autograph session the day after the concert, which I found out by chance when I visited the MJ at PS a couple of days ago.. and nobody really believed me! haha...

"are you sure?"
"really have?"
"how you know?"

There wasn't really any advertisements on that autograph session and if there were any, i never saw them. So I don't blame everyone for being so sketpical about my information haha. But they did in the end, choose to believe me after much much convincing ;)

That day, we all talked as though we had all known each other for a long time.. all excited abt the concert the next day. And it was that day that I gave trenix and boh my phone number, agreeing that I would look for them in the queue once I got there.

Well, firstly, if I knew that "bohemian" (his original nickname) was a guy, I wouldn't have given my phone number hahah... I mean, how would you know what type of guy you were talking to across the internet. But till today, he remembers how I gave him my number blur-ly... all I knew was, I was eager to meet more mayday fans like myself.

That night before we all bid farewell, we agreed that we would all stand up the moment the lights went out :)


The concert day... Entering Expo Hall 5
Finally! I agreed to meet my friend at the bedok macdonalds for dinner b4 we headed down to expo.

By the time we got there, i saw that a queue had already developed for the standing section. My own tickets were for assigned seats (I had managed to get 2nd row corner seats), so I didn't have to queue.

Anyway, seeing that long queue, I didn't really have the guts to go look for trenix and boh then, so I just thought I would meet them at the autograph session instead.

I remember what I was wearing that day, strangely.. I still have that orange tshirt till now haha although its not in a very good state now.

As we stepped into expo hall 5.. I was overwhelmed by the whole feeling. I knew that in just a while, I would finally be able to witness the type of mayday concert that I had only been able to see in their concert vcds. My heart was beating intently as we made our way to our seats.

They were very good seats I must say haha... why?
1) We were seated just next to the aisle where Mayday walked in and out, for costume changes (since it was a 4 sided stage, there was no backstage)
2) Since everyone stood up during the concert, I ended up standing on the first row chairs hehe


Wu yue tian wu yue tian!!
The lights went out and the video screen began to play. Screams were all round as everyone bounced out of their seats. We who were near the aisle, scrambled to the railings to wait for Mayday to make their entrance.

To be continued... again... hahah

1 Comments:

At 9:57 pm , Blogger keitsu said...

Yes a concert so full of memories... everytime i walk into expo i will remember tat night... although i can't even remember the hall number.. cos tat is my first experience with Mayday..

i wasn't even a fan... din't listen to their music.. just accompany a friend to their concert... and i was mesmerize by their charm... i tried to sing along with every song i knew which is mostly the chorus part.. but even dat din't put the highness of the concert out... i'm sad to say tat is the best mayday concert i have ever attend.. all other concerts later were not as high as this one...

i'm more kua zhang then you.. i'm suppose to be sitting in the last row cos i only bought my tix like 1 week before the event.. but when we reach there we see everybody were standing at the yellow barricades.. so we went there too.. thinking heck lah we sitting last row wat can be worst... so we stand there and watch until Ashin "hong" us to seat down and we realise that the front row seat was actually empty.. so we sat... but after a few song we just stand up... and we were like quite level with the stage.. my godz... only bad thing is i can't get to see masa and ming cos we were at the wrong side.. but still it was an unforgettable night...

opps.. i'm writing too much.. pai seh... i can continue on and on just for this concert... :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home