Sunday, April 24, 2005

I need a new keyboard!

My previous attempt to blog normally was defeated by not being able to type normally on my keyboard. ya, its my computer keyboard.. not my electronic music keyboard hehehhe... ; )

So b4 i can blog normally again.. i need to get a new one haha.. hard to type a stream of consciousness while trying to paste in letters here and there...

And to my most dearest, loveable, ke ai friends who wanna SHARE to buy me a keyboard on my birthday, I love you guys for being so kind to me but i can buy it on my own hahaha (so cheap you know... =P).

You guys can consider the other stuff on my wish list like new good speakers, an electric guitar is also not bad.. but need to throw in an amp hahah (I can imagine you all just closing this window right now).

Close it! Quick!

I think I will have no friends on my birthday haha...

Oh well, but at least I'll still have a new keyboard in due time..
Had enough of trying to copy and paste stuff to form proper sentences =_=

3 Comments:

At 6:40 am , Blogger keitsu said...

hahaha.. when they told me a keyboard the first thing tat came to my mind was a music keyboard.. this show how much i relate u with music.. hahaa.. anyway, i was like huh? she already have one liao mah.. then orhh its a PC keyboard... muhaha..

keyboard also got cheap and expensive one mah... have those wireless keyboard also mah.. not cheap leh...

 
At 6:52 am , Blogger Jean said...

Wow!
there's 13 lower case 'p's and 1 upper case P in this blog entry...
Oppps... i forgot to take note if there's any '?'

Hahahaha~

 
At 7:54 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did not close this window. afterall, cnt bear not to read yr entries! :p but then i choose to ignore certain sentences, which is totally unrelated to me. i mus say, it's a gd choice on my side. *lalalala~~~~~~~~*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home