Friday, April 22, 2005

you and me

Its funny how even pple can get tired of each other too. I guess we need a break from being 'us', to becoming 'me' and 'you' once again.. to relive our lives, not in the shadow of each other's expectations, to be able to learn to walk on our own even without constant support from another.

I'm not used to walking alone, after so long, but I'm learning. I'm trying to re-find that independence I once had. I always hated eating alone, but I've been doing that quite often for the past 2 weeks without feeling out of place and lost.

I'm an ambitious person and there are alot of things I want to achieve, alot of dreams that I hope to see fulfilled.. and to do this, I need to learn to do it alone, not thinking that I always need someone to 'accompany' me through everything.

I think this will help us to grow mentally too. But during this period, I hope both of us find ourselves and understand ourselves better.

Like I said, we are best friends and best friends don't breathe down each other's necks.

I'm glad we see things the same way now. I'm gonna work hard to finish what I gotta finish and you have my very best wishes too, in whatever you may choose to do.

If we're meant to be, we will be :), this is what I fully believe in.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what i assume is right....

 
At 5:24 pm , Blogger Noritaka said...

The way Latte put it... sounded serious mah... bu neng guai wo men zhe xie bu zhi qing de ren luan xiang ah :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home