Monday, April 25, 2005

welcome to the family!

in exchange for $22 and 3 previously spoilt keyboards, is my newest black logitech keyboard hahah... (praying hard it won't spoil again).

And so my dear friends can quit the idea of getting it for my bday hahaha. Thank you jean for counting how many times i needed to paste my 'p's in my previous post! now i can post them as much as i want heheh
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!

my mouse has just been introduced to its 4th new neighbour within 2 years, and they're getting along pretty well. ain't that great news?

my fingers though, aren't getting along very well with them, coz i'n not very used to them yet... each time i try to type the ', i press enter instead... but i'm sure over time, they'll accept each other better (yes, I know i'm getting lamer by the day =P)

i'm warming up.. will blog again soon =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home