Wednesday, April 27, 2005

humility

This will be a lazy blog entry coz I will be off to work soon haha.. buut also becoz 2 words suddenly came to my mind, 2 words that to me truly represented the essence of Mayday and why it could make arm-chair supporters like us get up and enjoy the music along with them.

Just these 2 words,
謙虛

I think these 2 words can bring alot of us through life.

What is the point of fame if you are scorned for being proud and showy?
If their music was meant to touch the hearts of people, they have done so very successfully through their humility :)

And yes, true happiness comes from being humble (at least its something I choose to believe in).

1 Comments:

At 12:02 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

true this is one of the many reasons why i like them so much

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home