Saturday, April 23, 2005

免驚!免驚!嘸免驚!

Firstly, sorry to those pple I gave a big scare hahah.. its nothing really serious.. but at the same time, it is serious because we decided to change our lives a little.. and change the way we have always done things a little.

No anger, no tears, but the realisation that we both had to walk our own lives individually in order to be really together.

Or maybe its me?

I just had the urge to really want to finally finish what I had set out to do. I didn't want to float around so much because I never really did so in all the years of my life before.

Its my own belief that we should always strive to progress and make meaning out of our own lives that has probably been putting alot of pressure on him (which led him to comment thats y some guys prefer to have gfs who are less clever than them..)

Or maybe he too has a problem with me? =P

This is an arrangment that we have come up with, I don't even know how to describe it.
I will just be doing more things on my own than always looking to him for company.. and I will be imposing less expectations on him too..

It is perhaps because we have fully understood each other and our different working styles, our different wants in life, and our different lifestyles, that we felt the need to do this.

The things that are most on my mind now, are just to finish my degree and do a good job at the studio (as I told him yday).. I'm really not those type of girls who will be contented sitting at home or waiting for myself to be fed.

I have faith in us, but it is just coming to terms with the fact that we cannot always be us, we need to be him and me.... 2 different individuals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home